Saturday, June 11, 2011

So last weekend Bethel had their 11th annual celebration. We strapped on our walking shoes, loaded the kiddlet into the BOB, and hoofed it 2 miles to the park.

This is what we saw:
And this!
So Henry looked like this:
Clearly, he was beyond thrilled.

So first, we checked out the petting zoo.
We met this guy:
So if you're thinking what I'm thinking...like, what in the world IS that?!
Here's the answer:
Okay, so I don't actually know the answer.
But the friendly petting zoo guy told me that whatever it is is a cousin of the guinea pig.
Crazy, right?

So then I made friends with this guy:
The friendly petting zoo guy kept asking if I wanted to hold him.
Ummm...no thanks.

So then Henry found this guy crawling around in the field:

He was seriously gorgeous!

And then there was this guy:
He was 9 feet long.
For real.
We did not linger near him.

We moved on to the stage, where there was music from local school bands, and then a local band called Medium Troy.


Since it was about 80 degrees and sooo sunny, poor Henry spent much of his time like this:
That kid would thank me for slathering him with sunscreen if only he could speak.

So we ate some food, because that's what we're into.
And Henry looked cute, because that's what he's into.

I mostly like this picture because of the guy in the awesome chili pepper pants behind us.
This guy says a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. Our little guys are so close in age! I don't know about you, but I'm really enjoying the 4 month stage. Thanks for relating about being touched out. I did not expect to feel that way. I don't know if any one ever even mentioned it to me. Hope your little family is well.

    ReplyDelete